Monday, May 31, 2010

1,2,3...Go!

Well, here I am.....
sitting in front of a computer screen, venturing into my first blog post. I can't say I know what I am doing. At all. But you are free to join me in this little blogging journey.... ( so cliche )

I guess I should call this blog the beginning. I'm a little scared, to be honest with whomever you are. I've always had a hard time even writing in a diary, and now here I am typing away my thoughts to the public! Anyways, i think it's probablly a good idea to share a little about myself to those who have decided to take a peek into my little world. So far, I've been guaranteed 15 years, 6 months, and 8 days of life. I'm a little unusual once you get to know me...... all 5 feet, one inch of me that is. I'll let my picture speak its own thousand words so I don't have to describe what I look like... :) Anyways, I have a few reasons for starting a blog. Here they are:
#1- My big sister Steph has inspired me. ( thanks stink )
#2
- I'm hoping to learn more about myself through writing down my thoughts.
and finally...
#3- It's on my life's to-do list.

I'll just start out with this little tad bit of information to get myself started. Knowing myself, I'll stay up all night typing up every little thing that comes to my mind. So join me as I express my self with words.....words that most of the time will probablly be miss-spelled. Because that's just the way I am.

Who ever you are, where ever you may be, welcome to my life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment